Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year!
I realize it is January third...so I am a little late, but better late than never!
It really is amazing to look back on a whole year and realize how fast it really passed by! 
I feel like so much has changed in the past year! 
I remember last year around this time I was packing up my things and moving out of my parents house for the very first time.... granted, I was only moving 45 minutes away, but it was still a big deal.  
I was so excited and so ready! 
In these past 12 months I have made so many new friends and learned so much! I'm am grateful for the experiences I have had and I am grateful to share them with you! 
Happy New year everyone!

2013 Summary 

January- My brother returned home from his two-year mission in Riverside California. For the first time in four years, all of my family was together again! 








I started my first semester of college at BYU-Idaho  and made many new friends!

 Spent the summer with my wonderful and crazy family!
I had the awesome opportunity to work at Jamba Juice with my brother and cousin!  


 I made the choice to serve a full-time mission! I got my call to serve in the Washington DC South mission!
Traveled a little bit, with a trip to California, Utah, and Minnesota. 

 Now I am here in Virginia serving the Lord full time! I absolutely love to share the empowering message of Christ's restored gospel on the Earth, with my brothers and sisters!





No comments:

Post a Comment